Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another midterm


On Thursday I had my philosophy midterm and it wasn’t too bad. It was open note so that helped a lot but there were still some questions that had me stumped. I also had to make up a quiz for this class. What was funny is that I finished my midterm and quiz before the majority of people finished their midterm.
On Friday I didn’t do anything really. I cleaned up the house, cooked dinner, and did some homework. I also got a package from the UPS guy. The reason I didn’t go anywhere was because I knew the UPS guy was going to come and I had to sign for the package. I wish they would give you a time frame of when they will come. I woke up at 8am just in case he came early but nope he came at 4pm. I always hate waiting. I hate waiting for the UPS guy, the phone people, etc.
Today was pretty awesome but I can’t type anymore, my eyes are about to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment