Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crazy week


Most of the week was spent studying for tests. I have a psychology test on tuesday and i had to read 4 chapters and do 4 chapter reviews. I am still not done but I will finish them tomorrow.

On thursday on my way home from class some dumb girl almost crashed into me. I was in the second left lane and she was in the lane to my right. When we were maybe two hundred feet from the red light she decides to cross over to the far left lane. She came within inches of hitting me. I don't even think she realized she almost hit me, she was too busy talking to her friends. There were seven people in a tiny 5 person car.

I have been pretty damn stressed out the last few weeks. It seems like I have nothing but essays and tests to do. I have another paper due this week and a bunch of other assignments like a powerpoint. Thankfully spring break is coming up. But even my spring break is going to be busy. I have to prepare for two presentations that I have the week after spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment