Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A much needed break

So this week I have been on Spring Break and it really is a much needed break. School has been stressing me out. Its like every week I have a test and another paper due. Even this week I have to work on two papers and a power point presentation. To add to it my group is still having trouble getting together and the first part of our project is due tuesday.

Today I went with my grandparents to buy a car. I had to wake up at 9am which is really early for me. I didn't even bother to take a shower so my hair was kinda yucky. We got to the place at about 10:30 and spent 3 hours there. I hate car dealerships. The workers are annoying and pushy. But my grandparents did end up getting a good deal on the car they bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment