Thursday, March 25, 2010

A busy week


The past few days have been crazy busy for me. On Monday I had to write a response to a hypothetical situation. It was pretty difficult because the hypothetical situation was complicated and tugged at both my brain and my heart.
On Tuesday I had a midterm for my abnormal psychology class. I didn’t really study for that test. I just did the review and read it over once or twice. It wasn’t to hard which was good. I probably got a B on it. After we finished the test we had to wait for everyone in our groups to finish so we could discuss our powerpoint presentations that are due in a little over a week. I found out that my group is not the only one who hasn’t done shit. You are meeting on Thursday to work on it so hopefully we will finish it.
On Wednesday I had my speech class. we didn’t really do anything but takes notes about friendships. What makes a healthy friendship, how to end toxic friendships etc. We watched a few clips from the show Seinfeld. We also discussed our upcoming term papers that are due in a few weeks. The one I am doing is about friendships and how they vary. I have to watch several movies and use those as examples along with professional journals.
Today I had my philosophy class. We watched Star Trek. It was the episode about Data and wether or not he had a right to make his own choices. I am not a fan of Star Trek but it was a pretty good episode. When then applied it to what we were discussing.
Ok well now I am done with classes for the week that means my spring break has started woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment