Monday, March 1, 2010

Kids Birthday party


So on Saturday I went to a birthday party for my best friends nephew. I got there at about 2pm but we didn’t go down to the party till about 2:30. I haven’t been to a kids party in years so I had to get used to it. It was really loud and there were kids running around everywhere. My friend and I were in charge of pictures and video. We spent the time taking pictures and getting video of the kids playing games. Some of the kids were kind of crazy. One little boy when it came time to hit the piñata went nuts. That kid seems to have some bent up frustrations. After the party we watched some movie and then I went home. When I got home I had to study for an upcoming test.

On Sunday there was another birthday, my grandmas! I started the day by going to buy her a pie, ice cream, and flowers. We didn’t go to her house until 5pm so I spend most of the time before that cooking dinner. I made scalloped potatos, lemon chicken with an avocado/sour cream/lemon sauce and bisquits. It was soooo yummy! When we went to my grandmas we ate dinner and then had pie. The pie was sooooo good too. Then it was time for presents. My grandma doesn’t like to get presents. She says she has too much stuff as it is but we always get her something anyways. After talking awhile we went home and I had to do more homework for my critical thinking class.

I know I got a little behind on my post but for some reason I haven’t been able to log on to my blog for the last two days. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment